Best LAPTOPS FOR FASHION DESIGNERS : I think it’s high time we talk about the men behind the curtains, don’t you? The people behind the glam, the work, the necessity, and comfort. The people with the brains to dress us, give an extra oomph to our personality, and start a trend that goes down in history- the Fashion Designers. With their flair and imagination, the clothes they create shape every individual’s life in so many ways. To give their creativity the wings they need, laptops come into the scene. Their work is not only restricted to designing but sampling, costing, and managing as well. A plethora of devices are made just for these people.
A suitable laptop is a dire necessity for any designer to record their work, mood boards, etc. It is the most crucial accessory for a designer if I put it precisely. Laptops used by them should support softwares like Adobe and CorelDraw or Illustrator softwares that aids them with their work. Not only should the laptop deliver fantastic performance and durability, but it should also be stylish, sleek, and light-weight for it would be carried around at all times.
Laptops for fashion designers also work on the impression they create on people and especially their clients. With style and performance comes the battery life as well. It should have at least a battery life of 6hours to get through work and save them from the last moment of tragic changes. Hence, it works as a best friend to them, a loyal one, in fact, and it is imperative to have the best one.
Before diving straight into the laptop list, here’s a buying guide to guide you through the essential features that will help you finally make a purchase.
- Best Laptops for Fashion Designers BUYING GUIDE
- Best Laptops for Fashion Designers in 2022
- FAQs on Best Laptops Suitable for Fashion Designers
- Final Words | Best Laptops for Fashion Designers
Best Laptops for Fashion Designers BUYING GUIDE
- Budget- Before buying a laptop, the first thing you need to decide on is the budget. Once your budget is fixed, the selection and sorting process narrows down, making it a comparatively more straightforward job for you.
- Performance: The speed and performance of a laptop are the foremost things to keep in mind. The performance of a laptop is determined by RAM, storage device, and the Processor. The Processor is the one that ensures the working of numerous applications on the device. Some efficient processors chosen for this profession are Core i7, Intel Xeon, AMD Ryzen, etc.
- RAM: Random Access Memory or RAM, is the hardware that stores all the data temporarily. The RAM should be enough for all your applications to work smoothly without any lagging. A RAM of 16 GB works fine; more than that is always welcome.
- Battery Life: Another crucial thing about a laptop is its battery life. The job of a fashion designer is very uncertain. It can be for longer tenuous hours in various locations. There’s also the possibility of not getting electricity at all, and if that happens and your laptop’s dead, it’s going to be a disaster. So to save you from that situation, buy a laptop with a longer battery life that would keep your laptop alive and awake for at least 12 hours.
- Touchscreen- Laptops with a touchscreen are a life-saver for designers. It is easy to use, and illustrations can be made pretty quickly. Although it depends on one’s choice, here’s a thing for you to determine before buying a laptop.
- Screen- Everything you make on a laptop, you see it through the screen. Starting from every minute detail of work to all the accurate colors. Do consider buying a laptop with a screen of higher resolution. Laptops recently launched are all of the 4K resolutions with end-to-end screens. It would add up to the expense part, but it is something to be considered for in this profession. Also, a screen of 15 inches or higher would do a pretty good job.
- Keyboard- A keyboard with proper spacing and backlighting is imperative. It should be easy for your fingers to find the keys fast and make the work efficient and fast. Keyboards with backlighting should be considered, for you may have to work in a place with no light.
- Storage- A sleek and thin lightweight laptop is preferred by not only fashion designers, but every person owning one or wishes to own one. A Solid State Drive or SSD offers incredible speed and doesn’t add to the laptop’s bulk, and there’s no output of noise as well. Preferable storage of 256GB would be an absolute delight.
- USB Port- Prefer buying a laptop with more than one USB port.
So here are the Top 10 Best Laptops for Fashion Designers. Take notes, people, the list is vast.
Best Laptops for Fashion Designers in 2022
1.Apple MacBook Pro
One of the premium laptops of all time, the Apple MacBook Pro, treats the eye and bliss to work on. With its Retina display and super-fast processor, this buddy here is made for the hearts who wish to defy all limits. Booming with the Intel Core i9 and i7 processor, and available in silver and space grey hues, this is one hell of a notebook.
2.Microsoft Surface Laptop
Available in rich tone-on-tone colors of sandstone, plus matte black, cobalt blue, and platinum, this laptop by Microsoft, is the perfect balance between performance, sleekness, and weight equal to a feather. The body has a style that would make you think out of the box and encourages you to explore and try new things. It would be a significant loss not to have your hands on such a device.
DELL XPS 15
The brand of Dell is famous for making some of the best and reliable laptops of all time. It now has a newly acquired fort on fashion and graphic design laptops packed with affordable features. It may have a few quirks, but the plus points out-weight those. It takes into account the budgeting factor as it is a critical aspect to take into consideration, but also gives the best of features and doesn’t let the customers down. But it is the one for you? Let’s have a look.
Lenovo YOGA 730
With excellent ergonomics, comfortable keyboards, and internals that can handle almost every work needed, this laptop is a perfect catch. It is an affordable laptop with a 10-point multitouch screen, doing your work with a stylus a breeze.
Razor Blade 15 inches RTX 2080
This Razor Blade RTX 2080 is one hell of a thunderstorm. It is a compact laptop with amazingly crazy speed and power. It is gorgeously thin, 0.7” to be precise.
This laptop comes with the NVIDIA RTX graphics card and brings out the creative guru from within It offers a superb content creating experience. With its cherry on top biometric security, it is an obsidian dream for many to have one of these beasts.
HP Spectre X360 2022
This HP Spectre X360 is a favorite laptop for many critics and editors. Its Cutting edge Gem Cut design is really a charmer. It has a sturdy body, but not very sleek. Still, it doesn’t stop people from drooling over it. The packed up features teaming up with the full HD screen will surely make you ogle at it.
HP ZBOOK 14U-G5 Mobile Workstation
Said to be an ace laptop for designers and gamers alongside, this laptop here by HP is known as a mobile workstation. It meets the goals of performance and style equally and efficiently. When we look at laptops in general, most of them with style become expensive and have features we don’t even need, and the rest have decent features but look like some hog. HP ZBOOK 14U G5 brings an end to the stereotype. It is surprisingly lightweight and stylish for the price it offers and the features it has.
Dell Inspiron 3000
This is the all new version of 2022, the Dell Inspiron 3000 some people might be gunning to have. It stands out pretty clearly from its competitors, and this does not let us down. A mid-range laptop packing an HD resolution, this might be a laptop to look out for. A cherry on the top? It has a facial recognition compatible webcam.
Acer Spin 3 Convertible Laptop
Acer Spin 3 Convertible laptop is a nice catch with an attractive backlit keyboard. It is very comfy to carry around and versatile as well. This laptop, at such an affordable price, is a compelling choice to make. It is very light and thin, a 2-in-1 laptop with a battery backup for up to 12 hours. That is more than any average notebook at this price. Giving a mobile performance and almost no place to complain, it comes with a rechargeable stylus pen as well.
Acer Aspire 5
The final product of this article is Acer ASPIRE 5. It is a slim laptop with immense connectivity options, making sharing through USBs a hassle-free task. The visuals on this laptop are very sharp and bright, and it is even a more immense delight for the 15.6” screen size it offers. Not many laptops give this size, quality, performance, and weight at a price it is offering.
FAQs on Best Laptops Suitable for Fashion Designers
Can RAM be upgraded?
Ans- Yes, on some laptops, it can be upgraded.
Do Styluses come together with the laptops, or do we need to buy them separately?
Ans- Some brands give the styluses with the laptops, whereas you have to buy it separately for other brands.
Do all laptops provide Biometric security?
Ans- Nope. Depends on the brand and the model.
Final Words | Best Laptops for Fashion Designers
With this, the list of Top 10 Best Laptops for Fashion Designers ends here. This article covers laptops of almost all budgets and prices, with the impeccable number of features and sleek slender body for a stylish look. Jot down your requirements, and choose from the best, because we want the best for you. You want something to work in the long-run, ergo make your wise decision!