While riding a lawnmower you surely need a one which can turn around in zero turning radiuses. This zero turning radius refers to a small circular range for turning. Thus for achieving the best results, you require a zero turn mower, both for commercial and residential use. When compared with their larger counterparts they are much speedier in performance. They are generally controlled by hydraulic speed controls. So if you want to buy the best zero turn mowers under 5000 then you are the right place.
Today in this post first we will provide you with the benefits that zero turn mower provides, we will then go through the buying guide and then explore the list of some of the best zero turn mower available in the market under 5000.
- Advantages of Zero Turn Mower
- Things to consider before buying zero turn mower
- List of Best Zero Turn Mower under 5000
Advantages of Zero Turn Mower
There are a lot many benefits you receive while using a zero turn mower for mowing your gardens and lawns. Some of them are listed here:
- With the smallest possible turning radius, these mowers provide optimum manoeuvrability. You can easily turn mower through small spaces.
- Depending upon the engine selected it provides the greater speed of operation.
- In zero turn mowers, levers are used instead of wheels. Thus it provides greater control to its users.
- A fast operating mower also saves your fuel costing. Thus a zero-turn mover is ideal for fast mowing of gardens and lawns.
Things to consider before buying zero turn mower
Always look for certain factors before purchasing a zero turn mower for your garden. These factors help in taking the right purchase decision. Some of them are:
- The engine is the most important factor determining the efficiency of your zero-turn mowers. Thus you can choose models featuring single-cylinder engines or double cylinder engines for greater speed.
- The deck of the mower must be durable enough. Residential mowers are built with fewer gauge decks while the commercial ones have been made with premium steel grade. The stamped one works well but if you need to work on rough terrains then welded ones are best.
- The durability is also affected by the level of sturdiness in the construction of the mower. Before buying a zero-turn mover always check the dimensions and design of the steel frame and the protective area around the rear engine.
- While purchasing a residential or commercial zero-turn mower always look for the adjustable cutting height settings. Such settings help in preventing unnecessary cutting of the grass on steep areas and uneven terrains.
- When the level of comfort is concerned always look for zero turn mowers that can feature high chairs. You need to consider this factor carefully as you have to spend long hours while mowing the lawn.
List of Best Zero Turn Mower under 5000
1. Husqvarna Z254 Zero Turn Riding Mower
To strike a perfect balance between performances and style this zero turn mower is the ideal choice. You can achieve your lawn maintenance with this mower without breaking any sweat. With this zero turn mower, your lawn maintenance task will be much easier as it incurs maintenance-free transmission.
This one of the best zero turn mowers is powered by 26 HP Kohler engine. With this powerful engine, it can maintain a speed of 6.5 MPH. thus it helps you finish all your gardening tasks quickly so that you can focus on other activities. Its automatic choke system helps you to experience an ultimate mowing efficiency without requiring any user input at the starting of the task. For improving the performance of the mower it consists of a cooling fan for drawing out the air through the bottom of the deck.
The use of premium steel in the making of the cutting deck helps in achieving the optimum functionality. For efficiently working on the uneven land surface the mower consists of an auto parking brake system feature. The rear engine guard is another feature increasing the durability of the zero-turn mower.
- Consists of an LED light on the bumper
- The efficiency and power quotient are maximized with its 26HP engine.
- For providing an enhanced mower experience it consists of anti-scalp rollers
- Ease of access to the top of the cutting deck
- The giant cooling fan keeps the mower in proper working condition
2. Ariens Zero-turn mower FR691 series
This giant zero turn mower is ideal for cutting shrubs and trees of your large lawns. With this zero turn mower working in your lawn you don’t have to worry about the uneven and unclean cuts. It is powered to the core with 23HP Kawaski four-cycle 90 degrees V-twin Engine.
The overhead V-value helps you to incur the professional maintenance of your lawn. For achieving high-quality output the mower consists of an automatic compression feature. The collaboration of an electronic spark ignition engine along with a pressurized lubrication system allows for keep things running smoothly. Its single-stage filtration system prevents the mower from clogging up.
A speed of 7MPH can be expected from the mower. It delivers the maximum power of 3600 RPM and torque of 2200 RPM.
Its four-point hanging style deck enables uniform cutting over uneven surfaces. The user can choose among 13 different cutting positions as per the requirements. For reaping most from the mower it consists of the adjustable high back seat and an armrest. The use of 10 gauge steel adds to the durability of the mower and ensures proper functioning of the blades.
- Easily started with its electrical ignition
- No ruckus creation during its operation
- It consists of a sturdy bagging system that incorporates great suction power.
- For ensuring increased longevity it is equipped with an air filtration system.
- Operational efficiency is enhanced through a foot-operated deck lift.
3. Husqvarna Z254F Zero-Turn Mower
Its exceptional performance, innovative new features, and edge-cutting design make this zero turn mover different from its peers. It has all the features needed for easing the gardening chores. Looks are similar to that of its predecessor Z254 but are available in grey and attractive orange color. This model of zero-turn mowers is available in three engine variants.
Its Kohler engine variant provides 26HP power along with 6.5mph as the maximum speed of operation. Its operation won’t disturb your neighbors as it works quietly and smoothly. Its guaranteed powerful performance with a huge amount of torque is the result of the use of hydro-gear EZT hydrostatic transmission. You can easily accelerate and de-accelerate the engine without toggling between the preset gears. The ignition, throttle, and choke of the mower can be easily accessed.
It features rugged casters and tube steel frames for adding up to the durability of the mower. It also reduces the chances of flexing on chassis. It provides three mower blades and 6 cutting positions for enhancing the versatility of the mower. Its innovative design ensures a clean cut time.
- The huge cooling fans of the mower help in maintaining the mower in good condition.
- For precise maneuvering, the mower consists of a hydraulic wheel drive.
- The drain hose of the mower helps in changing various parts and oil easily.
- For maintaining the top-notch performance of the mower it consists of built in-hour meter which notifies at the time of service.
- You can easily mount different accessories and attachments with its pre-drilled holes.
4. Ariens 915213 Zero Turn Mower
When we seek to find the best company providing gardening tools and machines, Areins always have its name in the list. Its compact lawn mowers have the same power and performance capabilities as in other big lawnmowers. It can be easily employed for handling small-sized lawns along with medium-sized lawns. All the qualities make this zero turn mower ideal for use by homeowners who want to tackle uneven terrains without struggling. This one of the best zero turn mowers are powered with 19 HP 660 CC Kohler 6000 engine.
You can work with the mower for longer hours with its 7.5 liters maximum fuel capacity dual cylinder system. Its V twin-cylinder makes it reasonable to expect top-grade mileage from the mower. This also reduces the levels of noise and vibrations during operation. The hydro-gear EZT transmission transaxle drive system provides a speed of 3-6 miles/hour to the mower. Its 4 anti-scalp wheels help in mowing tight spaces easily.
The user enjoys a comfortable ride with its ergonomically designed back seat and three-way adjustable armrests. The 12-gauge steel used in its stamped deck helps in mowing lawns with much comfort. The cutting height can be adjusted with the foot pedal. The deck is rust-resistant which prevents all the chances of clumping.
- The mower is accompanied with anti-scalp wheels and trailer hitch.
- Increases the ease of maneuvering tight spots in the garden
- For cleaning the blades the garden hose can be easily connected with an integrated washout port.
- The chances of clamping get reduced with rust-resistant deck
- The lever can be easily adjusted according to the height of grass
5. Ariens IKON-XL60 Zero Turn Mower
This best zero turn mower has all the features of commercial mower present in the industry. Its fabricated deck design provides a professional performance even when employed at homes. It enables you to achieve a perfect balance between durability, precision, and comfort. The mower is powered by 25 HP Kohler 7000 series HD V-twin cylinder engine. Along with this comes a high capacity filtration package for providing an extra layer of protection.
The engine specifications and features add to the overall performance of the mower and its productivity as well. It eases of use makes it popular among first-time users of the mower. Its high backed seat provides a comfortable ride while mowing the lawn. It consists of a five and a half deep welded deck design made with commercial-grade 10-gauge steel. With its 60-inch triple-blade cutting deck, it is possible to cut more grass in less time.
- Users can select the cutting height from 13 positions available.
- The longevity quotient is increased with the use of 10-gauge fully tabular steel in construction.
- Provides a smooth ride through its larger tires
- The package consists of a three-year warranty against all manufacturing defects that may encounter.
6. Snapper 2691319 360z Mower
If you want to cut the grass, haul dirt and carry tools all in one unit then this zero turn mower is for you. This commercial zero turn mower provides all the features required for grass cutting in less time. The durability quotient of the mower is increased with a fully-welded steel frame.
makes it stable enough to handle routine wear and tear. The zero-turn mower is powered with 23 HP Briggs and Stratton twin engine. This engine has four-stroke in nature. the 3-gallon fuel capacity eliminates the need for refueling the mower redundantly. The maximum speed while backing up is 3 MPH and in the forward direction is 6 MPH. for catering to the needs of small and medium-sized lawns the mower has 48 inches of the mowing deck. The triple-blade of the mower efficiently works on weeds and shrubs in the lawn.
Without any signs of weakness, the mower can work in small and medium-sized lawns.
It provides 7 different cutting height positions which range from 1.5 to 4.5 inches to its users.
The user with its feet can easily adjust the cutting height.
Its construction design draws its inspiration from commercial models.