Best Kitchen Sinks in 2020
Just bought a new home, or just renovating?
Worry not, we’re here to help you through the dilemma of buying a new kitchen sink.
Stainless steel, Granite, wood finish, stone– these are all different types of Kitchen sinks.
But do you need a fancy sink, or maybe a multipurpose one that makes your work more comfortable?
Of course, 90% would say a multipurpose and easy to use sink might be the best kitchen sink for them.
In this list, we will look at different sinks models from mainly two manufacturers, Ranked #1 and #2 in the best-selling kitchen sink brands, you’re sure to get a top, durable and stylish kitchen sink for your home!
Carry on the reading to discover which is the best kitchen sink for you:
Product 1: KRAUS KWU112-33 Kore Workstation 33-inch Undermount 16 Gauge Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink with Integrated Ledge and Accessories
This kitchen sink with an integrated workstation and ledge allows you to attach custom accessories to offer you an easy meal preparation and essay clean-up after you are done.
Comes with a proprietary 8-piece chef’s kit, including a Roll-up dish drying rack, a Bamboo cutting board, 2X Dish Grid, 2X Strainer, 2X Drain cover.
This workstation sink allows you to ultimately tap into your cooking potential without eating up too much counter space, and without consuming too much cleaning time!
- Dimensions: 33 x 19 x 10 inches (LxWxD)
- Cabinet size: 36 inches
- Weight: 31.1 pounds
- Installation type: Undermount
- Single bowl 10” deep sink Off-set drain type
- Real sixteen Gauge Steel
- Chef’s Kit add-ons included
- Soundproof bowl
- Sturdy and anti-corrosion build
- Comes with a Chef’s Kit
- Requires a large cabinet space
- Slightly costly product
Product 2: Kraus KHU101-23-KPF1612-KSD30CH 23 inch Undermount Single Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
If you want a regular, non-modular sink, but with a fancy faucet, this might be the best kitchen sink for you.
With a premium 16-gauge stainless steel build and thick rubber dampening for sound insulation, this sink is optimized to provide optimum drainage.
- Dimensions: 23 x 18 x 20 inches
- Weight: 44 pounds
- Cabinet size: 27 inches
- Undermount Installation
- Single bowl 10” deep sink.
- Lead-free Brass build.
- Sound insulated with thick rubber dampening
- Includes a trendy kitchen faucet, and proprietary towel, and a soap dispenser.
- Less cabinet space needed
- Heavy-duty, Stain-resistant stone guard covering
- Slightly expensive
- Very heavy and inconvenient to transport
Product 3: Ruvati 15-inch Workstation Bar Prep Sink Ledge Undermount 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Single Bowl
Ruvati, a premier name in kitchen sinks, has brought you a wood finish, multipurpose kitchen sink.
This sink is equipped with a trendy faucet and a proprietary Workstation bar, which goes on top of the sink to facilitate cutting, mixology, etc.
If you like throwing house parties, this might be the best kitchen sink for you.
- Dimensions: 15 x 19 x 10 inches
- Weight: 30.4 pounds
- Cabinet size: 18.”
- Single 10” deep bowl
- Includes Sink, Cutting board, Drain assembly, Cut-out template, Mounting Clips, and guide.
- The integrated cutting board fits perfectly with the ledges
- Stainless Steel bowl
- zEdge Zero Radius for a modern look
- Included drying rack for pots, pans, etc
- Includes basket strainer.
- Sturdy and stylish build
- Corrosion-resistance coating
- Not sound damped
- Slightly expensive product
Product 4: Ruvati 33 x 22-inch Workstation Ledge Drop-in Tight Radius 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Single Bowl
This kitchen sink has a hanging set of lips that acts as a track for sliding the built-in accessories, providing ease of operation, and reducing clean-up time by up to 40%.
Including a work kit of a Cutting Board, Stainless steel Colander, and a Dish drying Fold Rack, this is a complete package of a cooking/workstation.
- Dimensions: 33” x 22” x 10” (LxWxD)
- Weight: 66.9 lbs
- Cabinet base required: 36 inches
- Easy Topmount Installation
- Single chrome steel bowl
- Rust-resistant finish
- Includes a deep strainer basket for pans and pots
- Includes a Work Kit
- Sturdy 16-Gauge steel build
- Modular sink
- Very sturdy and stylish look
- Top Mount install type for ease of installation
- Very Expensive
- Very Bulky and Heavy product
Product 5: Kraus Quarza Kitchen Sink | 33-Inch 60/40 Bowls | Black Granite
This Kraus KGD-422 kitchen sink includes two 60/40 bowls. With a superior black granite build, this versatile sink features both top-mount or under-mount design.
Compatible with any cabinet, the Kraus Quarza series will blow your mind away with its trendy and sturdy design at this price point!
- Dimensions: 33”x22”x10.75.”
- Weight: 37.4 pounds
- Cabinet size required: 36 inches
- Two (60/40) bowls
- Premium Granite finish
- Heat resistant up to 650 degrees Fahrenheit
- Enriched with integrated silver ions to repel germs
- Includes Towel, Mounting Hardware, and a cut-out template
- Two bowls
- Highly heat resistant
- Soundproofed to eliminate vibration
- Premium look
- Not modular
- Not convenient to transport
- Does cabinet size matter?
Ans: Yes, indeed, it does. If you have a smaller cabinet, then the sink will not fit. But if you have more extensive than the minimum base cabinet, then a template can be used to mount the sink.
- Does a modular kitchen sink help?
Ans: Yes, if you don’t like your countertop to be messy. And want to reduce your preparation and clean-up time, then a modular kitchen sink is your best option.
- Is KRAUS or RUVATI reliable brands:
Ans: Yes, Kraus and Ruvati are some of the premium names in the kitchen sink section. Also alternating #1 and #2 on Amazon’s best selling list, these brands are sure to deliver!
A modular kitchen sink helps a lot. But if you don’t necessarily cook, and your diet mainly consists of take-out food, then a non-modular and simple sink should suffice. (And maybe you should consider changing your diet)
Modular sinks from Kraus have higher purchase count and better reviews than their Ruvati counterparts. Still, they cater to a slightly different audience, so please go through all the options before placing an order on Amazon.
Please give a thought on what exactly your needs are and how much space you can give to your new sink.
Keeping these things in mind will provide you with a solid blueprint of finding the best kitchen sink for you.