PEOPLE DON’T STICK AROUND, THAT DOESN’T MEAN HEADPHONES SHOULDN’T.
An article on the Best Headphones for Joggers.
Do you ever go jogging, and then it gets pretty lonely because you don’t have music to accompany you or push your spirits? But then again, you make use of your existing earphones and later on end up tangled up or even damage them while on the run. That happens, right? I guess we all have experienced that at some point in our life, and from there onwards, it has been a constant search of finding THE HEADPHONES. The perfect pair of headphones that fit perfectly in the ear doesn’t slip or move while jogging or working out, doesn’t get spoiled because of sweat, and looks pretty cool at the same time. But the find is difficult, given that there are so many in the market, with different styles and specifications, that it bamboozles our head.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could have the Best headphones for joggers in the market right now summed up in one article with the buying guide, features, and everything to know about them, good or bad? Well, I don’t read minds, but I guess this might be the article you’re looking for. Go on with this article, and I’m pretty sure you’ll find your match, because finding headphones shouldn’t be a cause of distress, given the other lemons life throws at you.
Finding the ideal headphones can be a pretty challenging errand. It can be as tricky as finding a needle in a haystack. But that can’t be difficult all time. Just bring a magnet near the haystack, and there you go. Here’s a buying guide to work as your metaphorical magnet, helping you through the process of finding the best headphones for yourself.
- Types of Headphones- First things first, you should know about the kinds of headphones available in the market. It’s like jumping inside Pandora’s box.
- In-ear – These are the most common set of earphones, and some are even available with the handset you buy. They have earbuds and need to be inserted in the ear canal. There are both low-end and high-end earphones available in the market, with different specifications as well. They are lightweight, compact, but get tangled very easily.
- On-ear – These rest on the outer ears and go over the head. Sometimes people like to wear it behind their heads as well. They produce less heat on the ear and have a cushiony effect.
- Over-ear – Looks similar to on-ear headphones, but they fully encompass the ear, preventing sound leakage. Over-ear headphones are pretty comfortable and have fantastic sound quality. Also, its two types are Open-back and close-back.
- Wireless and wired headphones- Some headphones have a wire to connect to your cellphones; others are connected through Bluetooth. Wireless headphones allow more mobility, but some headphones might not have a strong Bluetooth connection, so that’s a thing to check while buying. Also, wired headphones require no charging.
- Impedance- Headphones that have low impedance require less power to play high levels of audio.
- Sensitivity- It denotes how loud a headphone can get. 96-110 dB is the critical range of sensitivity offered by most headphones. Lesser than that is too low, whereas greater than that can damage your ears.
- Drive- They turn electrical signals into sound waves. It boosts the bass, mids, and treble. The larger the drive, the better the sound quality is supposed to be.
- Comfort and fit- It is crucial to check- the headphones should be comfortable for you and easy on the ears. If your ears start paining after a while of using the headphones, you probably won’t even like using it, and it would be a waste of money. Also, severe damages could happen to your ear. The fit should be perfect. It should neither be too big or too small for your ears. Otherwise, it would move from its place, making it a task to manage. Ear cups should fit perfectly inside, and there’s no harm if it is a bit tight. Memory foam earbuds are known to be the best of the lot because it takes the ear’s size. The leather on memory foam can be comfortable, but it gets pretty hot and sweaty in there, whereas mesh stays undisturbed and intact for quite a long time.
- Noise-canceling and noise isolation- The results of both these features are the same, but there’s a tiny difference. Noise isolation features isolate the outside world’s sound entirely and don’t let the sounds penetrate in. Whereas in noise canceling, there are small microphones outside the headphone that pick up the outside sounds and actively cancel the unwanted sound.
- Aesthetics- Many people would say the design and looks of headphones don’t matter; the functionality does. But I differ to agree. With functionality, it should have the design that’ll make you want it. The color and body should go with your personality, and it should be something that makes you happy.
1.Beats Powerbeats High-performance wireless headphones
This super cool wireless headphones by Beats is a popular choice for joggers. They are sweatproof earphones, an essential criterion for any headphones for jogging, workout, and the like. The earbuds fit in the ear pretty easily and have a good grip as well. Beats headphones and earphones have a transparency feature that filters in the environment’s natural sound, making the listener aware of his or her surroundings.
With long battery life and affordable price, one can not honestly say no to a deal like this. Not to forget, these earphones are available in three classic colors!
- Available in colors red, black and white.
- These earphones are built to deliver high-performance.
- It has the Apple H1 headphone chip to be connected through an Apple USB cable as well.
- Battery run time is up to 15 hours
- These running headphones are sweat-proof
- It is water-resistant
- The sound quality is impressive, as is expected from Beats earphones.
- Great sound quality
- Improved speed of connection
- Long battery life
- It fits in the ears entirely.
- Value for money
- Amazing product
- The wire might be irritating at times.
- Beats Solo Pro Wireless Noise Cancelling On-Ear Headphones
Beats deliver a boundless range of headphones and earphones at different prices, and none of those seem to let us down. Obviously, every product has its pros and cons, but the plus points stand out. This Beats Solo Pro Wireless Noise Cancelling On-Ear Headphones is again one of the best headphones for joggers. It is undoubtedly designed for customers and listeners who are always on the move. Beats headphones and earphones have a transparency feature that filters in the environment’s natural sound, making the listener aware of his or her surroundings.
- Noise Cancelling
- The battery life is as long as 22 hours. But with the features like transparency and noise-canceling off, it can last for 40 long hours!
- A 10 minutes charge can work for 3 hours.
- Available in colors Black, grey, dark blue, red, ivory, and light blue.
- This headphone is compatible both with Android and iOS.
- Can access to Siri
- Amazing sound quality
- Fast charging
- Great performance
- Long Battery Life
- No place for a 3.5mm port
- Beats Powerbeats Pro Wireless Earphones
A true wireless earphone, this Powerbeats Pro serves the deal. It’s not easy for any earphones or headphones to beat this Beats. It is one of the best earphones for joggers. It is sweat-proof, delivering high performance and also inspires you to stay active longer with its long battery life. And it is also available in such cool hues!
- An excellent choice for running and hitting the gym.
- Available in color black, cloud pink, glacier blue, ivory, lava red, moss, navy, and spring yellow.
- The fit of this earphone is very secure.
- It can work its way through 9 hours.
- Adjustable ear hooks
- Has the Apple H1 headphone chip
- Sweat and water-resistant
- It is compatible with both Android and iOS.
- Secure fit
- Great sound quality
- Long battery backup
- Fast charging
- Impressive performance
- The battery case is quite big.
4.Bose SoundSport Free True Wireless Earbuds
Specially made to please athletes, another brand that delivers a spectacular performance in this category is Bose. This Bose SoundSport Free True Wireless earbud is another premium product that will push you to do the impossible. It meets the demands laid by fitness freaks, athletes, and gym enthusiasts in terms of audio quality, fit and sweat and water resistance.
- Available in colors Black, blue, ultraviolet, and bright orange
- The style and design of these headphones are a little different compared to the others in the market.
- Gives typically 5 hours of battery life, but it provides an extra performance of 10 hours if charged in its battery case
- There’s a feature called “Find my buds” to track the missing earbud on Bose’s application.
- The charging time required is around 2 hours.
- Call audio heard on the right bud.
- Fits very nicely
- Great audio quality
- Comfortable on the ears
- Strong Bluetooth connectivity
- Quite big and bulky for earbuds.
- Bose SoundSport Wireless Earbuds
Designed to motivate you throughout your jog time or workouts or gym sessions. Another eye-catching product by Bose, and it indeed makes you drool over it. With its style and body, it can make the other headphones run for its money. It provides you with the bass you need while training yourself or running to give yourself a fresh break. It is an accessory that’s going to make heads turn.
- Available in four smoothing and yet motivating colors- Aqua, black, citron, and power red.
- In-ear headphones.
- Works for 6 hours after every charge
- Fits in the ears nicely
- Solid sound quality
- Great fit
- Comfortable on the ear
- Not heavy per se, but quite bulky.
- Sony WF-SP800N Truly Wireless Sport in-ear Noise Cancelling Headphones
This Sony WF-SP800N is a wise decision, and one of the best headphones for joggers and athletes or anyone on the move and staying fit and active is their one true mantra. The bass and tuning of these headphones are fantastic, and it is controlled by gestures on the touchpad. These earbuds are available with silicone ear tips or three sizes and fit perfectly in the ears.
- Available in three colors of black, orange, and blue.
- It has a cushioned arc supporter.
- Being waterproof makes it easy to clean.
- Built-in microphones to answer to calls
- Alexa can be accessed.
- The battery runs up to 13 hours, and up to 26 hours with the charging case.
- Great fit
- Long battery run time
- Great bass
- More than one device cannot be paired.
- AfterShokz Aeropex Open-Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones
Not quite an old player in the business of making earphones for jogging and stuff, but from the time they entered this segment of the market, it has been a hit throughout. This pair of headphones has a unique feature of transducers that guide the vibrations from the cheekbone to the ears. The sound quality of the headphones is even better underwater while you’re swimming. A very uncommon feature and an eye-grabbing on.
- Available in colors Blue eclipse, cosmic black, lunar grey, and solar red.
- On-ear or open ear headphones
- Can be used under 1 meter of water up to 30 minutes
- The battery life of 8 hours
- Unique bone conduction technology, hence no harm to the ears.
- Total awareness of the surroundings
- Easy on the ears
- Long battery life
- Light and stylish
- Buttons are way too close to each other.
- RHA Trueconnect Wireless Earbuds
These RHA Trueconnect Wireless Earbuds are sweat-proofed for all the jogging, running, and working out you wish to do. One of the best headphones for jogging, RHA Trueconnect, is comfortable and completely goes inside your ears. The fit is pretty perfect, and the foaming makes it soft. It is stylish and looks great when used.
- Sweat-proof and water-resistant
- Has silicone ear tips
- Lasts for 5 hours from single charging, and 12 hours if the rechargeable case is used.
- Warranty of 3 years included
- Six pairs of earbuds available
- Voice Assistant available
- Compatible with both Android and iOS
- Available in colors dark blue, white and black.
- Great fit
- Decent sound quality
- Doesn’t sit outside the ear
- Superior quality of the material
- Battery life could’ve been better
- TREBLAB Z2 Over-Ear Workout Headphones
A perfect product with the perfect blend of connectivity and noise-canceling technology, these Treblab Z2 Over-Ear headphones are reviewed to be one of the best headphones for jogging, workout, etc. These headphones help you get through the intense session with ease. The bass is perfect for doing cardio or going for a run, walking on the treadmill, or lifting weights.
- Water-resistant and sweatproof
- Soft cushion mold that is easily one the ears.
- Skin texture swivel ear-cups
- Voice assistants available- like Siri, Alexa, Google Assistant
- Compatible with both Android and iOS
- Playtime of up to 35 hours
- Active noise canceling
- Charging through USB and micro USB
- Great battery backup
- Remarkable fit
- The design could have been better.
- Urbanears Stadion
A great product at a great price, Urbanears Stadion, is the final product of this article “Best Headphones for joggers.” These headphones are popular among hipsters and are great for running. This headphone’s situational awareness feature is phenomenal and is best for people who like to know what goes on around them while they jog. The design of this headphone is kind of offbeat, and that’s why a favorite of people who like their things offbeat.
- Available in colors black, blue, grey, and rush.
- Ear click technology to ensure the headphones don’t slip from its place.
- Battery backup of 7 hours
- Micro USB port for charging
- 3-button control to pick up calls, adjust the volume, and shuffle through the playlist.
- Built-in reflectors
- Offbeat design
- Perfect fit
- Value for money
- The controls are at the back.
- Is it necessary for headphones that are used for jogging and training to be sweat proof?
Ans- Yes, it is, otherwise it will get damaged.
- How loud can the sounds from headphones get?
Ans- Some can be loud enough to damage the ears, which is not advisable. Hence, try to stick to the sound range recommended.
- What is supra-aural the other name for?
Ans- Supra-aural headphones are also known as on-ear headphones.
- How do I know which headphones I need?
Ans- Determine your requirements and go through this article. You’ll be just fine.
The crux? This article of “Best Headphones for Joggers” brought down the versatile styles of headphones that are hype in the market in one place. The style, the quality, the built, the audio, battery life, unique features, and everything are commendable. It is one of the best inventions of humanity. The gift of music is unique, and music with fitness would help one sort life and hardships.