BEST BOXING PUNCHING PADS OF 2022
You want to burn your calories? Or want to have good physique? Or want to be fighter? You can do all these things with one sport BOXING. On regularly doing boxing, you get good sleep, no calories and no fat. It gets you to abstain from alcohol, smoking and drugs. Being the trainer, you should train your students’ proper handwork. The most important thing is getting your hands back from where they first started within few seconds.
For all this, what you need? Of course, good and stable boxing pads. To help you out, the following are five best boxing punching pads
- VALLEYCOMFY BOXING PADS – BUY NOW ON AMAZON
Valleycomfy offers comprehensive range of good quality equipment for sports. You can focus on your game while Pro Impact takes care of the rest! Lightweight hand pads help you from feeling pain after mitt workouts, and also provide more flexibility with a variety of strikes and styles.
- These are crafted with Genuine Leather having shock-absorbing padding and sweat-resistant lining for the maximum comfort.
- These have smooth surface and the hem with strong nylon string prevents padding from bulging out and tearing overtime.
- These have Velcro straps which are adjustable, comforts all your activity and snugs perfectly with your wrist with excessive force.
- These have 1.5 inches thick foam and size of these pads are 7.9” (20cm) x 9.8” (25cm), which is enough for large hands.
- Comfortable grip with half ball palm grip
- Breathable for having one-hand shape
- Large but lightweight
- Won’t fit in every size of hand
- Not durable due to low quality of leather
- MUAY THAI MMA BOXING MITTS – BUY NOW ON AMAZON
Hawk presents these premium synthetic leather boxing mitts. Experience an excellent construction which provides long-lasting durability and functionality of these boxing pads. It comes with plenty of wrist protection which minimises the risk of injury and comfortable throughout long sessions.
- These have multi-layered foam with grip balls inside the pads.
- These are attractive for kids, men and women.
- These pads are breathable and have air-mesh panels.
- These have velcro closure for supporting your wrist.
- Durable because of double stitching
- Affordable pricing
- Sturdy build with maximum comfort
- Pads becomes stiff overtime
- The cushioning isn’t comfortable
- RDX BOXING PADS – BUY NOW ON AMAZON
RDX features curved pads having superior protection. The product can endure most of the shocks and nasty impacts while minimising the hand fatigue on the side of the coach. The leather material used has high longevity and makes these pads suitable for both speed and power exercises.
- These are made of Maya Hide Leather material with EVA-Lution
- Features curved surface, absorbing shock and offering comfort
- These have closure with EZ-Grip Technology with Quick-EZ hook
- These have Nylon stitching and aerated holes in the back.
- Resilient with the thick padding material
- Breathable with enough perforations
- Efficient hand grips
- Difficult while putting on sometimes
- Straps tore off overtime
- XGEEK BOXING PADS – BUY NOW ON AMAZON
Xgeek Boxing pads are bright red coloured pads for training sessions These brightly coloured red boxing training mitts are ideal for training sessions and sustains long way for protecting the body from injury whilst training.
- These are made from synthetic leather with five centimetres thick.
- The dimensions are 24 cm x 20 cm x 5 cm with decorative laces.
- There is an adjustable strap which tightens around your wrist.
- These have sewn in parts attached and keep your fingers separated.
- Excellent quality foam padding
- Perfect size for kids also
- Sturdy and comfortable
- Soft materials slips off little bit
- Straps don’t work properly
- SANABUL BOXING MITTS – BUY NOW ON AMAZON
Sanabul presents their curved, tested by pros with no compromises boxing pads. The combination of light weight and superb impact dispersion, makes these mitts the perfect choice for long training sessions whether you are an amateur or professional. Everything while offering the maximum comfort.
- These have natural curvature of your hands.
- Features Santec Ultra Foam that absorbs the hardest punches.
- Crafted with Performance Engineered Leather
- These are of high quality available for affordable prices.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Perfectly fits every hand size
- Well padded inside and outside
- Very durable and easy holding
- Only for beginners
- Padding is firm
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are punching pads called?
Ans: The punching pads are called Focus Mitts.
- Can you practice kicking on punching pads?
Ans: Yes, punching pass can be used for strong exercise also.
- Do punching pads improve your performance?
Ans: You can practice on punching pads that will improve your performance.
- Why thicker padding is essential?
Ans: Thicker the padding, the more shock absorbent punching pads are.
Boxing Punching Pads – Buying Guide
So, you should have the best boxing pads for keeping yourself safe and train properly. You must check the following things while buying boxing pads.
Purpose – There are various categories according to your requirements.
- Fitness Pads – These are for the general purpose of the workout.
- Safety Pads – These are used for workout and local fighting sessions.
- Professional Pads – These are only for professional boxing trainings.
Size – They should perfectly accompany your hand. Otherwise, punching pads that aren’t snugged, will slip from your hand while causing injuries.
Thickness – The pads should be thick enough so that they can absorb every punch and shocks without impacting your hand, wrists, or arms.
Material – The pads should be made of premium quality products to ensure durability. Leather and polyester foam padding is a perfect choice.
These were the best five boxing pads with their best features. So, at the final takeaway you need, the best boxing pad with premium quality material for an affordable price, that fits every hand, can absorb maximum impact and most importantly, should be comfortable. The best are the boxing pads, the best you can train your student. Buy the best, train the best! You can check here for Best Boxing Gloves.