5 BEST BMX BIKES OF 2022: BMX bikes are the most popular off-road sports bicycle used for performing stunts and racing. These bikes are also known as cruiser bikes for their speed and jump capability. The BMX adventure sport bikes are so designed that it doesn’t damage itself while performing jaw-dropping stunts.
The BMX bikes are lightweight, sturdy and ergonomically designed to race on both hilly tracks as well as dirt tracks with ease. The BMX bikes are made up of aluminium, steel to that gives it the required strength and agility. The BMX bikes are available in different model ranges and after thorough research, we have selected few best models for you to dwell on.
BEST BMX BIKES 2022
- Mongoose Dolomite Fat Tire Mountain BMX Bike
Are you fond of mountain bike riding? Is riding bike on treacherous mountain tracks your dream? Then, Mongoose Dolomite fat tire is your ideal bike to enjoy your ride in mountains. The BMX bike comes in all-terrain knobby tires and rear side derailleur. The bike is lightweight and seven gear system makes it easier to climb and negotiate the mountain tracks with ease.
- Supersize all terrain knobby tires for speed
- Rear side derailleur for swift gear change.
- Lightweight alloy rims makes it strong and light.
- Front & rear disc brakes with robust friction.
- Wnsures safety and comfort.
- Threadless headsets
- Easy assembly
- Available in different colors.
- Suitable for tall people
- Little expensive
- Razor High Roller BMX/Freestyle Bike, 20-Inch
The razor high roller bike is ultra strong and is loaded with incredible features that are available only in the top end segment of bikes. Boasting sturdy steel frames and radial front wheel along with cross spoke rear wheel. The alloy front lever ensures torso works collectively and doesn’t collapse.
- Rear side handbrake available
- Sturdy four bolt stem for better handling of bikes.
- Easy seat adjustment according to height
- Street tread tires for better grip of the surface.
- Spook rims ensures strength.
- Adjustable height of the seat
- Value for money.
- The bike is unisex
- Assembly required
- Rough handling should be avoided.
- Mongoose Legion Freestyle Sidewalk BMX Bike
The Legion L20 bike is the most stylish bike in its category. The steel frame and fork of the bike are comfortable. It boasts of removable brake mounts and is designed for precision riding. The alluminium rims and BMX tires offers reliability and strong surface grip to perform stunts.
- Features chrome frame, handle bar and fork.
- Features sealed bearing in front & rear hub
- Mongoose handlebar gives perfect control even on rough surface.
- U-brake ensures smooth braking
- Easy assembly
- Most in its category.
- Lightweight and runs smoothly.
- Fat tires for better grip
- Problems with chain
- Build quality isn’t sturdy
- Redline Bikes Proline BMX Race Bike
The unique design and aluminum alloy frame material make Redline bikes eye-catching as well as sturdy. It comes with integrated head tube and Euro bottom bracket. Tapered fork in the bike keeps it light weight that enhances the performance and helps in maneuvering. Perfectly set rear brakes ideal for braking. The bike comes in different models according to height of the user.
- Alluminium alloy frame ensures strength and light weight.
- Easy to assemble and use.
- Unique design with complete metal chassis
- Light weight ensures fast speed.
- Lightweight build ensures speed
- Top quality paint and finishing
- Brake system works fine
- Value for money
- Reported issues with the seat
- Unreliable customer support
- Mongoose Legion Freestyle Sidewalk BMX Bike -Legion Mag
The Mongoose bike has Hi-ten steel frame. The fork is sturdy and reliable for bikers. The bike possess sealed bearing aluminium mag wheels that are tough machined. The bike can spin 360 degree and allow you to perform stunts.
- Features alloy caliper brakes with stainless-steel cables
- Sturdy forks for off-road riding and mountain adventures
- Aluminium mag wheels offering lightweight build
- Light weight and easy handling for amateurs
- Unique design
- Padded seat
- Easy assembly
- Value for money
- Lowered seat height
- Unreliable bearings
BEST BMX BIKES – BUYING GUIDE
Before purchasing a BMX bike you should look at the features of the bik. This is important as every model has different specifications. If you are confused about the important features to look out for before buying a BMX bike, here is a list of important facts to ascertain.
- Riding Environment
Before buying BMX bikes you should know where you are going for the ride. For mountain riding, you need specifications as brakes, gear, fat tires, light weight etc. Whereas for flatland balance, control and weight are important.
- Material Of Construction
It is important to look for the material of the bike. Usually BMX bikes are available in steel alloy or aluminium alloy and depending upon your use you can select the bike. However, premium models can also feature carbon fibre.
- Side & Rider Height
The height of the biker should determine the size of the bike to buy. Although some height adjustment is possible, but BMX bikes with different heights configurations are available for children, kids and adults.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Does BMX bikes have gears?
A: Although BMX bikes doesn’t have multiple gear but have long chain to generate explosive power required for racing.
Q: Can BMX bike be used for performing stunts?
A: BMX is an adventurous bike that can be used for performing stunts or racing on mountain tracks, dirt roads or whole host of places.
BMX bikes are the most popular type of bikes in the world. It is the first choice for people who are fond of biking on different kinds of tracks. BMX makes different types of bikes that is ideal for these tracks such as dirt track, mountain, streets and flatland. Also, there are different kinds of bikes that is suitable for different age groups.Check out for Best Women’s Mountain Bike Under $500.