5 BEST GOLF RANGEFINDERS FOR 2020
Looking for something to go with your golf kit? A basic necessity with functionality?If you love to play golf, want precision in it, and also want to splurge your money on it, you should, without a doubt, have a Golf Rangefinder. Golf Rangefinder is a gadget that assists the golfers in estimating the distance and also to improve the game by giving them a notion as to how far the hole is. It emits an infrared laser that bounces off the object, hence determining the distance.
- Accuracy- The first and foremost thing to keep in mind, all golf rangefinders should have accuracy at least within a couple of yards.
- Slope- You need to determine whether you want a rangefinder with or without Slope. It measures the change in evaluation between the golfer and the target.
- Ease of use- Golf rangefinders should be user friendly and not complex to use. The target should be easy and quick to lock.
- Magnification- Higher magnification can make hitting the target easier.
- Size- The size shouldn’t be too big or too small. Just about perfect for the hands of the user.
- Pinseeker, Pinhunter, First target priority- It can focus on the target, even if it has obstructions like trees.
Here’s a narrowed down list of the 5 BEST GOLF RANGEFINDERS OF 2020:
1.TecTecTec VPRO500 Golf Rangefinder-Laser Rangefinder with Pinsensor- Laser Binoculars with Batteries
TecTecTec VPRO500 is a top rate product that measures as much as 540 yards with continuous scan mode. The advanced Pin-seeker Technology provides high-speed measurements with +/-1 yard accuracy. It can measure overlapping subjects.It has an exclusive,ultra-clear, multilayered optics with the easy read-through-the-lens display, low battery and distance indicators, and a continuous measurement mode for fast and easy measurement.
- 540 yards measure with continuous scan mode
- A durable waterproof body
- It can measure overlapping subjects.
- Low battery and distance indicator.
- Dimensions of the product: 4.09 x 2.83 x 1.61 inches
- High-quality, 6x monocular lens with multi-layer coating for bright, vivid images.
- Rain-resistant body
- Lightweight, very easy to carry
- Continuous scan mode and pin-seeker mode
- Easy to use
- Clear to see
- Difficult to fix and lock the object.
- Warranty documentation not clear
2.Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder, with Slope Measurement
Callaway 300 Pro Gold Laser Rangefinder comes with a Slope measurement. The slope features measure the angle of incline or decline and automatically calculated the slope adjusted distance.
The premium “BIRDIE” feature delivers an audible sound “chirp” to confirm the flagstick’s distance acquisition.
- The slope features to measure the angle of incline or decline.
- 6x magnification
- It can range to 5-1000 yards, with +/-1 yard accuracy.
- The P.A.T Technology (Pin Acquisition Technology) swiftly locks onto the pin from up to a distance of 300 yards.
- Delivers an audible sound “chirp” to confirm the flagstick’s distance acquisition.
- Allows for obtaining multiple targets at once.
- Sleek, ergonomic and soft case design
- Magnification capabilities
- Locking multiple targets at once
- Water and fog proof
- Rangefinder with advanced slop technology
- Not always accurate
- Eats the battery quickly
3.Precision Pro Golf, NX7 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder, Laser Rangefinder with Pulse Variation
This golf rangefinder is engineered to provide accurate on-point distances on a slope or flat terrain. The Pro Slope Technology makes it user friendly and also aids one in selecting the correct golf club. Pro Slope Technology can be easily turned off during legal tournaments.
NX7 Pro Slope Golf Rangefinder may be very beneficial for golfers with shaky hands; produces quick results.
- “Play as” distance option makes golf club selection hassle-free and straightforward.
- Built with crystal clear optics for a vivid vision, has a 6x magnification, and precise technology.
- It has a range capacity of 400 yards, displays 1/10 yard measurements, is water-resistant , and the metric system can be changed from meters to yards.
- It provides a short vibration when the one shoots the target.
- Comes with a lifetime battery replacement services, 2 years warranty, product registration, etc.
- Pulse vibration technology
- Adaptive slope measurement
- Lifetime battery replacement services
- Golf club selection is not that precise.
- Might not be accurate after a distance of 200 yards.
4.PEAKPULSE 6S Golf Laser Rangefinder with Flag Acquisition, Pulse Vibration, and Fast Focus System, Perfect for deciding on the right club, 6x Magnification:
The Flag Acquisition Technology of this product makes it effortless to lock on a flag. It can be used easily by someone with shaky hands. It has a Pulse Vibration Technology offers the golfer with a very short vibration to notify that the flag has been locked. It is the perfect blend of speed, accuracy, size, and verification.
- Short vibration to notify that the flag has been locked.
- With the Fast Focusing system, there will be no issue adjusting the focus to see the target clearly, even with glasses on.With crystal clear optics, 6x magnification, and accurate technology, this golf rangefinder gives quick yardage to the flag.
- Ranges 6-400 yards
- Automatically shuts down after 8 seconds of inactivity to save the battery.
- Easy to use
- Advanced flag acquisition technology filters out background objects
- Easy to lock on objects
- 8 seconds is too short a time for it to get turned off
- Instruction Manual is not clear
5.BOBLOV 650 Yards Golf Rangefinder with Pinsensor Support Vibration
BOBLOV Golf Rangefinder comes with a Pinsensor support vibration. It provides quick measurement with 1-yard accuracy, collectively with the Pinsensor technology to precisely measure overlapping objects, with the functionality to lock range up to 200 yards. It has a customized switch button to control the vibration features in LF600G version(without the slope)
- Easy switch between meter and yards
- This golf rangefinder has a range mode, flag-locking mode, and speed mode.
- 6x Magnification
- Range measure accuracy is +/-1 yard
- 800mAh Rechargeable lithium battery
- 500 times usage
- 1s fast locking
- Elegantly integrated design
- Vibration on/off function
- If it doesn’t take the charging, it needs to be disposed of.
- Yardages all over the map.
A great purchase with the value for money. These products have the best features, required by any golf enthusiast. The listed Golf Rangefinders are easy to use, compact and come handy while playing. One can always sort their preferences for the Golf Rangefinder they need, and these 5 options are the best in the market, compiling all the needs and requirements.
- How to turn it off?
Ans: It turns off itself after a few minutes
- How far does it range?
Ans: 350 yards
- Can the scale be changed from meters to yards?
- Does the eyepiece rotate to provide different focus?
Ans: Yes, it does.
- Does it lock to flagsticks with prisms?
Ans: It locks to flagsticks with or without prisms.
- How to contact the company for battery change?
- Can it be returned if needed?
- Can it be used for hunting?
- Is the battery replaceable?
- Can it be changed from km to mph?