LET THERE BE NO STRUGGLE FOR YOU AND THE PAWS
Who let the Cats out? Nobody? Well, that is a relief because many owners do feel it a looming peril for their feline pet to roam outside, even to excrete the metabolic waste. Moreover, if it is not out, it should not be an imposing botheration for the brood who took the soft furry snout in. It’s only fair. Used for many pets like rabbits, ferrets, miniature pigs, and dogs, other than cats, cat litter is an indoor feces and urine collection box to cater to their needs.
Earlier it was made out of anything that was found and was available in abundance. But now one can save time and search because best Cat Litters are manufactured nowadays and are available pretty easily.
- BUYING GUIDE
- Types of cat litters
- Odor control
- #1 – Fresh Step Clean Paws Unscented Low Tracking Clumping Cat Litter
- #2 – Fresh Step extreme scented litter
- #3 – ARM & HAMMER Clump & Seal Platinum Cat Litter
- #4 – Garfield Cat Litter Ultimate Clump
- #5 – Cat’s Pride Unscented Complete care Hypoallergenic Multi-Cat Litter
- FAQs on Best Cat Litter 2021
- Final Thoughts
Types of cat litters
There are three types of cat litter: crystal, clumping, and non-clumping.
- Crystal-These cat litters are excellent absorbents, and after absorbing the urine and feces, they change into crystals. They control the odor level of the surrounding. These litters need to be changed every once a week.
- Clumping cat litter– It is one of the most popular choices by people. It clumps up after the defecation and can be removed very easily. It is easy to clean and doesn’t spread odor much.
- Non–clumping cat litter– A lesser expensive and also a popular choice by people. The mechanism of this litter is that it lets the urine sink down to the bottom. It is not as easy to clean as clumping ones.
- Silica Gel- Silica gel controls odor very well and is an excellent absorbent. It is almost dust-free as well.
The litter has to have odor control because cat urine is pungent and makes it very difficult to stay around in the house. Litters are available in the scented and unscented form, but it has to have odor control.
Do check that the litter is dust-free; otherwise, it would stick on the paws and make the whole house messy.
A lifesaver for all the pet lovers out there is a list of the Best Cat Litters for Effective odour control
#1 – Fresh Step Clean Paws Unscented Low Tracking Clumping Cat Litter
This Fresh Step Clean Paws Unscented Low Tracking Clumping Cat Litter is pet and paw-friendly. Because of this product being dustfree, it keeps the paws clean, thus the home clean. This cat litter is also ideal for a home with multiple cats. Clean Paws Advanced Multi-Cat Litter clumps up tight and is easy to clean afterward, making it a hassle-free product.
#2 – Fresh Step extreme scented litter
With the scent of Gain, this Fresh Step Extreme Cat Litter has the power of Febreze with Ammonia Block Technology and activated charcoal to block urine odors and keep the home smelling fresh. Fresh Step guarantees odor control and has a 99.9% dust-free clumping formula.
#3 – ARM & HAMMER Clump & Seal Platinum Cat Litter
This absolute revolutionary cat litter by Arms & Hammer has the formula to seal and destroy the odor in the litter box itself.
#4 – Garfield Cat Litter Ultimate Clump
The ultimate satisfaction of clean paws and clean home, backed by Veterans as well, Garfield Cat Ultimate Clump cat litter, has the benefit of chemical-free health tracking. Its sustainable raw materials are no danger to the environment. Hence it’s eco-friendly.
Read Also: 5 BEST MINI TRAMPOLINES OF 2020
#5 – Cat’s Pride Unscented Complete care Hypoallergenic Multi-Cat Litter
Cat’s Pride Unscented Complete Care is an exclusive Hypoallergenic Cat Litter. The odor control technology keeps the odor at bay, making the home fresh and happy for the cats and the parents as well.
FAQs on Best Cat Litter 2021
#1 – Are all litters flushable?
Some can be flushed, and some can’t. Check the box before doing so.
#2 – Are all cat litters hypoallergenic?
Nope. It depends from litter to litter.
#3 – Does scented litter directly imply odor control litter?
#4 – Are clumping litters better than non-clumping ones?
Yes, in most cases.
#5 – How often to change the litter?
Once or twice a week. Go through the guideline of the product that will help you.
A suitable cat litter makes a happy cat and a comfortable home. And these are the best cat litters, catering to the modern problems with the modern solutions at hand, keeping the odor at bay. A better solution, for the better days ahead, this article shortlists some of the best Cat Litters in the market and is a wise option of choices to choose from.